Thursday, December 31, 2009

Positive Change

"If you want to see things change - you have to get involved."

Who ever said that saving our planet and changing the consciousness of humanity is cheap and easy? We have to make efforts to achieve it and we have to be eager to manifest these changes, so we will have it. Strong desires, like we have when we want anything strongly in our lives, is what is needed.

Our thoughts of being so small and insignificant should be banished if we wish to create positive change. We must develop our awareness that with every thought, every deed and every action we each set forth a multitude of effects; effects that we are not fully aware - because we are lacking omni present vision which can see the effects of all actions. It is similiar to when a stone drops into the water and many ripples form and spread out in all directions; our thoughts and actions create the same effect.

Sometimes our failures make us feel as if we are not able to conquer our own inner obstacles, but it is often these failures that make us stronger and push us into making changes for the better. If I look at myself I feel as if I am far from achieving my goals, and yet I do see the light at the end of the tunnel. It is the Light of all lights and it is urging me ever onward towards It - towards positive change.

No comments:

Post a Comment